WHAT TO EXPECT
- Sometimes brides have a specific idea of what style of wedding dress they want, many will have looked at pictures in magazines or online to get an idea of styles they like. However, at It’s Bliss we know that the best way to find out what style of dress is best for you is to try on different styles to see what suits and what doesn’t - plus it can be lots of fun!
- It's best to make an appointment if you can, we will try and see you if you come on spec but we can be really busy (especially on Saturdays!) so to make sure we reserve you a fitting room just give us a call or email us to let us know when you want to come .
- We usually allocate about one and a half hours for a bridal appointment giving you lots of time to try on various styles. There are a few general rules that apply as to which styles would suit different body shapes but often people cross over into different categories so trying on is really the best option.
- Feel free to bring mum, sister or chief bridesmaid if you value their opinion but be warned: sometimes it is best to limit the number of people you bring as it can be a bit overwhelming if you get lots of different opinions!
- You will have your own personal advisor and fitting area for your appointment and our job is simple, we help you to relax, help you choose styles and designs you like, help you in an out of the gowns and offer you real opinions and honest advice about what suits you best .
- We promise not to tell you that you look wonderful in every gown you try on, we will just tell you the truth and help you find the dress of your dreams which makes you look and feel fabulous!
Remember you are our advertisement and if we do our job well, everyone who sees you will know we did a great job !